We Make Estate Planning And Probate Understandable
If you are trying to plan for your family’s future, you may know that Colorado’s estate and probate laws can be difficult to follow. At The Hickey Law Firm, LLC, we aim to explain estate planning and probate law to you in simple, direct terms and provide you with prompt, ethical and individualized legal services.
Regardless of the size of your estate, when setting out to create strong planning documents that will withstand legal scrutiny after you have passed away, you should avoid filling out pre-made forms. We can assist you in crafting legal instruments that precisely resolve your specific planning issues.
Probate and Trust Administration
Guardianship and Conservatorship
Real Estate Law
Meeting The Needs Of Clients Throughout The Denver Metro Area For Nearly 20 Years
Your Resource For Estate, Real Estate And Business Legal Matters
Our firm’s founding lawyer, Erin E. Hickey, has almost 20 years of experience helping Colorado families and businesses take care of their estate planning, real estate and transactional business needs. Some of the practice areas that Erin focuses on include:
- Estate planning, including the drafting of wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- Probate and estate administration, including assistance for personal representatives or beneficiaries of an estate
- Trust administration, including assistance for trustees or beneficiaries of a trust
- Real estate, including residential and commercial closings and preparation of loan documentation and deeds
- Business law, including limited liability company (LLC) and corporate formations, buy-sell agreements and corporate formalities
Our firm believes that custom-drafted legal documents do not have to be costly. We combine diligence and efficiency to create an optimal result for you.