Providing Colorado Businesses With Efficient Legal Services
Has your business experienced disruption because of current economic conditions? Or are you getting ready to start a new business, acquire a business or merge with another business? These are common situations that go into the rewarding journey of operating a successful commercial enterprise.
You may be launching as a sole proprietor, entering into a partnership or structuring a corporation. The Hickey Law Firm, LLC, has helped create and manage many businesses throughout Colorado. Whatever business law matters you face, our Lakewood-based firm is here to help. We have built a strong reputation in this area for our efficient, cost-effective legal advice and assistance to area businesses of all sizes.
Delivering Just What Your New Business Needs
Our attorney is not only qualified to help you with the legal drafting to form your new business but can also keep you on track over time. We can assist you with all types of business planning, including the following:
- Choosing and creating the right entity for your needs
- Maintaining corporate or LLC formalities
- Director and officer liability
- Employment agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Real estate transaction agreements
- Purchase and/or sale of businesses
We understand that the formation and management of any new business can seem complex and time-consuming. It is important to maintain your entity accurately to minimize taxes and limit your liability as a business, among other benefits. We can help you file the proper paperwork accurately and efficiently to keep your business valid and legal.
All That And More
As every business owner knows, areas of need and concern multiply as a business grows. Rest assured; we can help you keep things manageable in multiple legal matters such as the following:
- We can help with any legal matters associated with restarting after a business pause.
- We can advise you on how to prevent employment disputes.
- We can keep you in compliance with ever-changing relevant laws and regulations.
- We can work with you to coordinate your business and estate planning goals.
- Businesses and real estate goals often go hand in hand. Our attorney can help you with your real estate needs as related to your business, whether that means ownership or leasing of space.